Thank you to everyone that came out to the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting. It was a great opportunity to network, share and learn. The meeting included a panel discussion on “Sales Leader View on Sales Enablement”. The panel from the community shared about sales enablement within their companies, the impact of sales enablement on sales performance, and how sales enablement supports their customer-centric approaches. We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!
Insights to Help Sell More and Deliver More Customer Value
In this issue of the SOAR Report, we share our most popular content from the last 6 months:
- Why You Should Invest in Key Account Management Now
- Three Things That You Can Do To Remain Relevant To Today’s Buyers
- How to Prevent Your Sales Organization From Making a $250,000 Mistake
- How Your B2B Sales Organization May Be Stuck In The Past
- The Number One Reason Sales Technology Initiatives Fail
- Podcast: How To Become More Important To Your Most Strategic Customers
Thank you to everyone that came out to the Chicago Sales Leadership Community meeting. It was a great opportunity to network, share and learn. The meeting included a panel discussion on “Changes in Customer Decision Making Teams”. The panel from the community shared insights and perspectives on ways their companies are successfully adapting to these changes in customer buyer behavior:
- Customers are taking longer to make buying decisions.es
- Customers decision making often involves a team of stakeholders.
- These decision making teams are getting larger and include both formal and informal members.
Breaking Down the Adoption Barrier
When Sales Enablement isn’t actually enabling sales and how you can leverage your investment in Salesforce to improve sales results
From 2013 – 2017 the number of companies with a dedicated sales enablement function increased from 20% to over 60%*. In spite of this fact, quota attainment dropped from 58% to 53%**. At this highly engaging workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Diagnose why Sales Enablement isn’t moving the needle as expected
- Participate in Interactive Sessions with your peers to discuss challenges and opportunities to drive more business impact with sales enablement
- Explore real customer case studies of how leading organizations create business value with sales enablement
- See examples of how other Salesforce customers leverage native apps and Salesforce to improve sales results
You will leave this workshop with practical tools which you can use to:
6 Key Elements to Effective Sales Transformation http://bit.ly/2zyg96H #saleseffectiveness #salesleadershipcommunity #salesoperations #salestransformation #talentmanagement
Quantifying the Customer Value Created is Key 4 in a Sales Leader’s Guide to Selling Value http://bit.ly/2zn5awM #saleseffectiveness #salesprocess #valueselling