Meeting Topic: Aligning Sales and Marketing to Drive Results
Please join us for the next Chicago Sales Leadership Community meeting on September 15th. Our panel of sales leaders will discuss their insights on the difficult challenge of aligning sales and marketing to drive results. To learn more about the community, follow this link.
Why Should You Attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you may also face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with DePaul University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights
- get a free coffee and / or breakfast on a Friday.
Who Might You See at the Meeting?
Previous events have included sales leaders from CH Robinson, HP Enterprise, IRI, LinkedIn, Miller Coors, Patterson Medical, SAP, Shearer’s Foods, Siemens Healthineers, Softchoice, Southwire, Whirlpool, Zones and other top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be DePaul University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?)
The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required to ensure that a seat is available to you.
SALES LEADERS FOR THE PANEL DISCUSSION
Jim Grass — Zones — VP, Public Sector Sales
Joe Super — Shearer’s Foods — VP, Sales
John Thackston — SOAR Performance Group — VP, Client Engagement
AGENDA FOR SEPTEMBER 15th:
7:30am – 8:00am: Networking and breakfast
8:00am – 9:00am: Panel discussion and Q&A
DePaul University – Center for Sales Leadership – 1 E. Jackson – Chicago, IL 60604
11th Floor – DePaul Club Room
Getting to the room:
Enter through the Barnes and Noble store. After going through the store, look for the elevator bank on the left. Go to the 11th Floor. We will be meeting in the DePaul Club Room.
For parking information, please follow this link.
ABOUT THE CHICAGO SALES LEADERSHIP COMMUNITY
The Chicago Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by DePaul University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Chicago area.
- The community is a cross industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Chicago market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Chicago senior sales executives with DePaul University students participating in the DePaul University Sales Program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the breakfast meetings that include panel discussions on sales leadership topics, the community also provides online options for participation.
- Recordings from the panel discussion are posted in the previous events section.
- An online discussion group (Sales Leadership Community Insights) is available on LinkedIn.