Meeting Topic: Aligning Sales and Marketing to Drive Results
Please join us for the next Chicago Sales Leadership Community meeting on September 15th. Our panel of sales leaders will discuss their insights on the difficult challenge of aligning sales and marketing to drive results. To learn more about the community, follow this link.
Why Should You Attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you may also face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with DePaul University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights
- get a free coffee and / or breakfast on a Friday.