As 2016 comes to close, it is a good time to celebrate what went well and focus on goals for the new year.
We would like to celebrate:
- Our clients and the opportunity to contribute to their growth
- Our new book, Change Velocity: The Secret to Leading a Successful Sales Transformation; Thank you to our Editor, Grace
- The great work our interns, Nathan and Maggie, from the University of Georgia Terry School of Business MBA program did for the Sales Leadership Community and our Remote Sales Research initiative
- The Sales Leadership Community expanding its impact on future sales leaders
- Seven years of contributions to the growth and development of SOAR clients by John, our VP of Client Engagements
- World class business impact of projects lead by Don, our Practice Leader Sales Strategy and Execution – more to come on this!
- Fresh perspectives from an old friend, Kerry Frederick, who has joined the SOAR Team
- A fresh look for the SOAR Website led by Matt, our VP of Strategic Programs with the support of Greg
- A proactive social media presence for SOAR deployed by Laura with support from Matt
- The new year ahead and opportunities to SOAR again!