Please join the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting on April 17th.
The topic for the meeting will be “Customer Success as a Growth Engine and Growth Accelerator”. Senior executives from the community will share insights and perspectives on the role of their customer success organization as a growth engine and growth accelerator. You will leave the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help sales people ascend to new heights of sales performance. Hosts for the meeting include Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group.
Why Should You Attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who Might You See at the Meeting?
Events include sales leaders and senior executives from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required to ensure that a seat is available to you.
Who Will Be on the Panel of Senior Executives?
- Rachel Orston from Bettercloud (Chief Customer Officer)
- Tony Smart from Gainsight (Head of Services Sales and Strategic Advisory)
- Brandon Tubandt from Keyfactor (Senior Vice President, Operations and Customer Success)
- John Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (Vice President of Business Development)
- More panelists to be announced soon
When is the Meeting?
April 17, 2020 / 2:00pm – 3:30pm (US Eastern Time)
Where is the Meeting?
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.