Please join the Houston Sales Leadership Community virtual meeting on October 16th.
The topic for the meeting will be “Customer Success as a Growth Engine and Growth Accelerator”. At this live event, the panel of senior executives from the community will share insights and perspectives on the role of their customer success organization as a growth engine and growth accelerator. You will leave the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help your organization ascend to new heights of sales performance. Hosts for the meeting include the University of Houston and SOAR Performance Group.
Why should you attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with University of Houston students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who will be on the panel?
- John C.P. Allessio from PROS (Executive Vice President, Chief Customer Officer)
- Debi Crimmins, Ed.D. from Achieve3000 (Senior Vice President of Customer Advocacy)
- Christy Notareschi from Hilti North America (Divisional Manager, South Central)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
When is the meeting?
October 16, 2020 / 1:00pm Eastern US (60 minutes panel discussion + 30 minutes networking)
Where is the meeting?
Virtual on Zoom
Who might you see at the meeting?
Events include sales leaders and senior executives from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be University of Houston students that are participating in the sales program. Are you looking for some sales talent for your organization? The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required.
About the Houston Sales Leadership Community
The Houston Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by the University of Houston and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Houston area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Houston market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for senior sales executives with University of Houston students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.