In this episode, panelists provide valuable perspectives and advice on building strength in sales teams with recent college graduates. The panel includes Kent Jones, Rebecca Sherrill, Jordan Adeboye, and Charlie Thackston.
- In almost every Sales Leadership Community meeting that we have, the topic of early talent comes up. In your view, why is this such a hot topic?
- What are the top things that organizations should be doing to better attract recent graduates into their organization?
- Just as importantly, what are the top things that sales organizations can do to retain early talent?
- This is a topic that really spans multiple groups within an organization – HR, Sales, Sales Enablement – who should ultimately own this topic?
- What kinds of things should organizations be considering to make sure that recent graduates are productive as quickly as possible?
- What are the top mistakes that you see organizations making in their efforts to build their organization with recent college graduates?
- What would be your advice for an organization that is early in their efforts to integrate recent graduates into their organization?