In this episode, panelists provide valuable perspectives and advice on leading sales organizations through sales transformations. The panel includes Craig Potts, Mike Hayes , Heath Morgan, Kyle Bowker, and Charlie Thackston.
Questions discussed by the panel:
- Sales transformation is a term we frequently hear. In your opinion, what is a sales transformation?
- In your experience, what are examples of sales transformations that you have seen successfully executed?
- From a leadership perspective, what made the biggest difference in success for this sales transformation?
- What would be your top 3 recommendations for others leading a sales transformation?
- What technology have you seen used to increase sales?
- What development activities have you focused on to help the sales transformation?
- What do you see as the advantages and disadvantages associated with employing millennials (generation Y)?