In this episode, the panel of executive sales leadership discuss the importance of finishing the current sales year strong while also getting the team ready to start fast next year. The panel includes Christiane Palpan, Tim Fuller, Mike Pollitt, and Charlie Thackston.
- With the end of the year approaching, as a sales leader in your experience, what are the keys to finishing the year strong?
- How do you balance finishing the current year with preparing for a quick start in the new year?
- What advice would you give to others regarding finishing strong and preparing for a quick start in the year ahead?
- Do you think that cold calling still has a place in today’s sales environment?
- What are your opinions about companies having sales kickoff meetings in the new year?
- What do you think is the importance of having the sales compensation plans finalized by the start of the new sales year?