In this episode, the panel of executive sales leader discuss how to lead today’s multi-generational sales organization. The panel includes Brian Gorney, Andrew Rains, Frank Tumminia, and Charlie Thackston.
- Thinking about the generational make-up of your sales team, how has it changed from 5-10 years ago?
- What has been the impact of these changes on your role as a sales leader?
- How are you leveraging each generation’s skills and strengths to enhance your overall selling efforts?
- What types of approaches have you deployed to achieve the best results with your sales team?
- What advice would you give to others on how to best address similar changes within their sales team?