Senior executives share experiences, insights and perspectives on engaging sales teams in today’s virtual world. Host for the meeting was the Atlanta Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community. Special thanks to Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group.
Listen online or download to listen offline:
- Jana Schmidt from WebBank (Board Member)
- George Seymour from Sage (Vice President, Sage People (HCM) North America)
- Alfredo Yepez from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Latin America Managing Director)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
Questions discussed at the event:
- When the board met for the Atlanta sales leadership community, this topic of lessons learned about sales team engagement in a virtual world was a priority top for our panel discussions in 2021. Why do you believe this is such a relevant topic?
- What are some of the lessons learned from 2020 that you would like to share with the community?
- How have lessons learned from 2020 virtual sales team engagement impacted your perspective for virtual engagement moving forward?
- What were your top successes from 2020 regarding virtual engagement of your teams? What were some of challenges that you have seen?
- What recommendations would you make to other leaders as they think about virtual team engagement in 2021 and beyond?