Senior executives at a Sales Leadership Community meeting share insights and perspectives on how their companies are improving their engagement with prospects and customers through their efforts to optimize their sales coverage model.
Questions discussed at the meeting:
- One of the areas where we are seeing a lot of discussion across our communities is the topic of sales coverage. How does your organization define your market and allocate resources to cover the market?
- What are some of the initiatives that you have put in place to better optimize sales coverage?
- One of the big drivers that we are seeing impacting sales coverage is customer buying preferences. What kind of changes are you seeing in your market as it relates to how customers prefer to buy?
- What types of initiatives have you put in place to better cover your market and align with these changing expectations? (examples might include: inside sales, alliances/partners, redefining market segments and roles, etc.)
- How have you measured the success of different sales coverage initiatives?
- What have you seen that differentiates sales coverage changes that drove strong business impact vs. those that haven’t?
- What recommendations would you make to other sales leaders as they think about enhancing or evolving their coverage model?