Meeting topic: Optimizing the Sales Coverage Model to Best Engage Prospects and Customers
Please join us at the Chicago Sales Leadership Community meeting on May 17th. It’s a great opportunity to network, share and learn. The meeting will include a panel discussion on “Optimizing the Sales Coverage Model to Best Engage Prospects and Customers”. The panel from the community will share insights and perspectives on how their companies are improving their engagement with prospects and customers through their efforts to optimize their sales coverage model. You will leave the meeting with approaches you can use to sell more and deliver more customer value. To learn more about the community, follow this link.
Why Should You Attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with DePaul University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights
- get a free coffee and / or breakfast.
Who Will You See at the Meeting?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be DePaul University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required to ensure that a seat is available to you.
When is the Meeting?
May 17, 2019 / 7:30am – 9:00am
Where is the Meeting?
DePaul University – Center for Sales Leadership – 1 E. Jackson – Chicago, IL 60604
About the Chicago Sales Leadership Community
The Chicago Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by DePaul University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Chicago area.
- The community is a cross industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Chicago market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Chicago senior sales executives with DePaul University students participating in the DePaul University Sales Program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the breakfast meetings that include panel discussions on sales leadership topics, the community also provides online options for participation.
- Recordings from the panel discussion are posted in the previous events section.
- An online discussion group (Sales Leadership Community Insights) is available on LinkedIn.
We look forward to seeing you!