Please join the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting on October 4th. The topic for the meeting will be “Motivating Sales Professionals to Achieve Maximum Team and Individual Sales Results”. Our panel of experts from the community will share insights and perspectives on how their companies are motivating their sales professionals to achieve results. You will leave the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help sales people ascend to new heights of sales performance. Hosts for the meeting include Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group.
Why Should You Attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights
- get a free coffee.
Who Might You See at the Meeting?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required to ensure that a seat is available to you.
Who Will Be on the Panel?
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
- More panelists to be announced soon
When is the Meeting?
October 4, 2019 / 7:30am – 9:00am
Where is the Meeting?
Georgia State University
Tower Place 200
3348 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.