Please join the Chicago Sales Leadership Community meeting on September 20th. The topic for the meeting will be “Motivating Sales Professionals to Achieve Maximum Team and Individual Sales Results”. Our panel of experts from the community will share insights and perspectives on how their companies are motivating their sales professionals to achieve results. You will leave the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help sales people ascend to new heights of sales performance. Hosts for the meeting include DePaul University’s Center for Sales Leadership and SOAR Performance Group.
Why Should You Attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with DePaul University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights
- get a free coffee.
Who Might You See at the Meeting?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be DePaul University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration is required.
Who Will Be on the Panel?
- John Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (VP of Business Development)
- More panelists will be announced soon
When is the Meeting?
September 20, 2019 / 7:30am – 9:00am
Where is the Meeting?
Center for Sales Leadership
1 E. Jackson
Chicago, IL 60604
About the Chicago Sales Leadership Community
The Chicago Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by DePaul University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Chicago area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Chicago market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Chicago senior sales executives with DePaul University students participating in the DePaul University Sales Program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.