Atlanta, GA – The Sales Leadership Community Atlanta today announced four additional members to join the Advisory Board. The new additions include John Bourne, Senior VP, Channels and Alliances for Verint, Margaret Brooks, Office of Customer Success for Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Scott Macdonald, VP, Sales for Siemens Industry and Mike Pollitt, General Manager Americas and Global Sales & Marketing Leader for ABB Enterprise Software.
Current Advisory Board Members are:
- Kyle Bowker, Executive VP, Global Account Management & Marketing, Aptean
- Jim Dinkins, Chief Retail Sales Officer, National Retail Sales, Coca-Cola North America
- Ian Drysdale, Executive VP, Sales and Business Development, Elavon
- Marty Fagan, Senior VP, Sales & Business Development, TransUnion
- Tim Fuller, Executive Director, SAP Go-To-Market, EY
- Mike Hayes, Senior VP, Sales and Sales Strategy, Georgia Pacific
- Frank Iannotti, Senior VP, Global & Enterprise Accounts, NetSuite
- John Irwin, Senior VP, Gov’t, Education & Healthcare, AT&T
- Chris Jones, Senior VP, Americas Sales, PROS
- Heath Morgan, VP of Client Sales, SE Cross Industry Enterprise, IBM
- Dean Nolley, VP, Global Technology Sales, Ricoh Americas
- Craig Potts, Executive VP, Sales, Navicure
- Steve Young, Lecturer, Georgia State University (co-chair)
- Charlie Thackston, President, SOAR Performance Group (co-chair)
“These new board members bring additional leadership experiences and additional industry perspectives to further enrich the impact of the Sales Leadership Community in Atlanta,” said Charlie Thackston, President of SOAR Performance Group and Co-Chair for the Sales Leadership Community Atlanta Advisory Board.
“Our students are definitely benefiting from the community and the participation of the board. The addition of these board members will provide new opportunities for the students to learn about sales leadership and careers in sales”, said Steve Young, Lecturer at Georgia State University and Co-Chair for the Sales Leadership Community Atlanta Advisory Board.
The next meeting of the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community will be on the morning of October 7th, 2016. The event is by invitation and will feature a panel discussion on “Finishing the Year Strong and Getting Ready to Start Fast Next Year”. For more information on the meeting, please go here.
About the Sales Leadership Community Atlanta
The Sales Leadership Community Atlanta was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group. The Sales Leadership Community is a cross industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership. It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the Georgia State University Sales Program.
About Georgia State University
The largest business school in the South and part of a major research institution, Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business has 200 faculty, 8,000 students and 75,000 alumni. With programs on five continents and students from 88 countries, the college is world-class and worldwide. Its part-time MBA is ranked among the best by the Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report, and its Executive MBA is on the Financial Times list of the world’s premier programs. Located in Atlanta, the Robinson College and Georgia State have produced more of Georgia’s top executives with graduate degrees than any other school in the Southeast.
About SOAR Performance Group
SOAR Performance Group is a client-focused sales consulting and training company that concentrates on sales performance improvement. We accelerate results for our clients through the development and execution of new sales and go to market strategies. Clients achieve success through a process of insights, diagnostics, consulting and training centered on a comprehensive understanding and connection to each client’s business.