Please join the virtual meeting of the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community on February 5th.
The topic for the meeting will be “Sales Team Engagement in a Virtual World – Lessons Learned from 2020”. At this live event, senior executives will share experiences, insights and perspectives on engaging sales teams in today’s virtual world. This virtual meeting will include 60 minutes of panel discussion plus 30 minutes of virtual networking. You will leave the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help your organization more effectively engage with your sales teams.
Why should you attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who will be on the panel?
- Jana Schmidt from WebBank (Board Member)
- George Seymour from Sage (Vice President, Sage People (HCM) North America)
- Alfredo Yepez from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Latin America Managing Director)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
- More panelists to be announced soon
When is the meeting?
February 5, 2021 / 2:00pm Eastern US (60 minutes panel discussion + 30 minutes networking)
Where is the meeting?
Virtual meeting on Zoom
Who else might be attending the meeting?
Events include sales leaders and senior executives from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program. Are you looking for some sales talent for your organization? The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required.
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
- The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.