In this episode, John sits down with David Cohen of LinkedIn to discuss his take on the importance of diversity for building a top performing sales organization.
Meeting Topic: Building Strength in Sales Teams with Recent College Graduates
Please join the next Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting on February 8th. Our panel of sales leaders from the community will share insights and perspectives on how their companies are attracting, recruiting, and hiring recent college graduates to build strength in their sales teams. You will leave the meeting with approaches you can use to sell more and deliver more customer value. To learn more about the community, follow this link.
Insights to Help Sell More and Deliver More Customer Value
In this issue of the SOAR Report, we share our most popular content from the last 6 months:
- Why You Should Invest in Key Account Management Now
- Three Things That You Can Do To Remain Relevant To Today’s Buyers
- How to Prevent Your Sales Organization From Making a $250,000 Mistake
- How Your B2B Sales Organization May Be Stuck In The Past
- The Number One Reason Sales Technology Initiatives Fail
- Podcast: How To Become More Important To Your Most Strategic Customers
Panel of sales leaders to provide insights on achieving results through a sales organization that includes multiple generations (from boomers up to millennials); Meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests
Chicago, IL – The next Chicago Sales Leadership Community meeting will be Thursday, May 10th at DePaul University’s Center for Sales Leadership. The meeting will include networking, a panel discussion, and open question and answer time. Increasingly, sales leaders have teams that include boomers plus gens X, Y (millennials), and now even Z. During the panel discussion, panelists will talk about approaches they are leading within their companies to achieve maximum sales results from their multi-generational sales force.
Prevent Your Sales Organization from Making a $250,000 Mistake and More Insights
In This Issue of the SOAR Report:
- Perspective: How to Prevent Your Sales Organization From Making a $250,000 Mistake
- Upcoming Event: Senior Executives to Share Perspectives on Sales Enablement at March 2nd Chicago Sales Leadership Community Meeting
- Insight: The Customer Buying Experience: How Your B2B Sales Organization May Be Stuck In The Past
- Hot Topic: The Number One Reason Sales Technology Initiatives Fail
This month is critical as you set the foundation for the upcoming sales year. Here are some resources that you will find valuable in these efforts.
Is your development plan the RIGHT plan? 5 best practices for #sales development plans: https://t.co/bmy4bzpUXJ #salestips #salesops
Q1 is Over: Best Practices to Ensure You Make Your Number – #Webinar Recording https://t.co/zGXF28e4qq #b2bsales #sales #salescoaching #salesenablement #salesperformance #salesperformers
Sales Force Effectiveness (Alignment, Scale, Innovation) is Element 1 to Effective Sales Transformation https://t.co/BhL0UuaNwx #saleseffectiveness #salesenablement #salesleadership #salesleadershipcommunity #salestransformation