SOAR Performance Group is pleased to announce that it has ranked on Selling Power’s List of Highly Recommended Sales Consultants for 2019. Charlie Thackston, President, SOAR Performance Group, stated that “this recognition attests to the breadth and depth of solutions our team has provided for our clients to support their strategic growth initiatives.”
It’s here! Q1 is over! After sales kickoffs (SKOs), closing slipped deals from Q4, and club trips, the numbers are in.
Some leaders are feeling great. Others are having a tough day.
Either way, the question isn’t how Q1 went, but what you are going to do to make this year’s number.
In this webinar, hear what top revenue leaders are doing coming out of Q1 to make sure that they hit their goals for the coming quarters and the entire year.
Sales Methodology is a topic that has been around for a long time, but in discussions with hundreds CROs over the past 2 years we have heard questions like:
- What is a sales methodology?
- What is the impact of digital?
- Do I need a sales methodology?
- Am I using the right sales methodology?
- What if we tried one and it didn’t work?
- What is the value of sales methodology?
Chapters in Atlanta and Chicago will each have 3 meetings in 2019; Meeting topics to include hiring recent college graduates to strengthen sales teams, optimizing sales coverage models, and motivating sales professionals
Atlanta, GA & Chicago, IL – The Sales Leadership Community has released meeting dates and topics for 2019. The chapters in Atlanta and Chicago will each have 3 meetings during the year. The schedule for 2019:
- Winter 2019 topic: Building Strength in Sales Teams with Recent College Graduates; Meetings will be February 8 in Atlanta and February 15 in Chicago
- Spring 2019 topic: Optimizing the Sales Coverage Model to Best Engage Prospects and Customers; Meetings will be May 10 in Atlanta and May 17 in Chicago
- Fall 2019 topic: Motivating Sales Professionals to Achieve Maximum Team and Individual Sales Results; Meetings will be September 13 in Chicago and October 4 in Atlanta