Please join the Chicago Sales Leadership Community virtual meeting on October 23rd.
The topic for the meeting will be “The Sales Leader’s Role in Driving Innovation with Customers”. At this live event, the panel of senior executives from the community will share insights and perspectives on the sales leader’s role in driving innovation with customers. You will leave the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help your organization improve their customer engagement and ascend to new heights of sales performance. Hosts for the meeting include DePaul University’s Center for Sales Leadership and SOAR Performance Group.
Why should you attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with DePaul University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who will be on the panel?
- Todd Donzelli from GE Healthcare (VP SaaS Transformation)
- Jess Klek from SalesLoft (SVP Enterprise Sales)
- Jean Kozub from HP Personal Systems Group (VP & GM Americas)
- Don Matejko from Shift Technology (CRO)
- John Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (VP of Business Development)
- More panelists to be announced soon
When is the meeting?
October 23, 2020 / 2:00pm Eastern US (60 minutes panel discussion + 30 minutes networking)
Where is the meeting?
Virtual on Zoom
Who might be at the meeting?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be DePaul University students that are participating in the sales program. Are you looking for some sales talent for your organization? The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required.
About the Chicago Sales Leadership Community
The Chicago Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by DePaul University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Chicago area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Chicago market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Chicago senior sales executives with DePaul University students participating in the DePaul University Sales Program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.