Please join the Houston Sales Leadership Community meeting on April 21st.
The topic for the meeting will be “The Sales Leader’s Role in Driving Innovation with Customers”. Senior executives from the community will share insights and perspectives on the sales leader’s role in driving innovation with customers. You will leave the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help sales people ascend to new heights of sales performance. Hosts for the meeting include the University of Houston and SOAR Performance Group.
Why Should You Attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with University of Houston students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who Might You See at the Meeting?
Events include sales leaders and senior executives from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be University of Houston students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required to ensure that a seat is available to you.
Who Will Be on the Panel?
- Chuck Gill from Hexagon PPM (Vice President, Go-To-Market & Field Development)
- Eric Koach from Lenovo (Western Regional Sales Leader)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
- More panelists to be announced soon
When is the Meeting?
April 21, 2020 / 1:30pm – 3:00pm (US Central Time)
Where is the Meeting?
About the Houston Sales Leadership Community
The Houston Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by the University of Houston and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Houston area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Houston market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for senior sales executives with University of Houston students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.