Executive Panel Discussion: Selling and Delivering Outcomes and Value During Uncertain Economic Times
At this live event on April 18, senior executives will share perspectives and insights related to selling and delivering outcomes and value during uncertain economic times.
The discussion will provide answers to these questions:
- What behavior changes are you seeing in engagements with prospects and customers in today’s uncertain economic environment?
- How is the uncertain economic environment impacting the customer’s buying journey?
- What is your organization doing to sell outcomes and value during uncertain economic environment?
- What is your organization doing to deliver of outcomes and value during uncertain economic times?
This virtual meeting will include 60 minutes of panel discussion plus 30 minutes of virtual networking. You will leave the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help your organization.
The hosts for the meeting will be all 3 Chapters of the Sales Leadership Community (Atlanta, Chicago, and Houston).
Additional support from:
- Georgia State University’s Robinson College of Business
- DePaul University’s Center for Sales Leadership
- University of Houston’s Stephen Stagner Sales Excellence Institute
- SOAR Performance Group