The discussion covers their views on:
- What are the new and different expectations of the CRO?
- What are the reasons that companies are redefining these expectations of the CRO?
- How should CROs adjust to these changing expectations?
Listen online or download to listen later:
About the speakers:
- Carl serves as the Executive Professor and Director of Executive Education for The Sales Excellence Institute at the University of Houston.
- John serves as the Vice President of Business Development for SOAR Performance Group.
- Fernando serves as a Practice Leader for SOAR Performance Group.
The Houston Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by the University of Houston and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Houston area.
- The community is a cross industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Houston market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Houston senior sales executives with the University of Houston students participating in the Stephen Stagner Sales Excellence Institute.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings that include panel discussions on sales leadership topics, the community also provides online options for participation.
- Recordings from the panel discussion will be posted in the previous events section.
- An online discussion group is available on LinkedIn.