The October 14th virtual meeting of the Sales Leadership Community hosted by the Chicago Chapter had a great discussion and attendee turnout.
The topic for the meeting was “Buyer Engagement in the New Reality”. At this live event, the panel of senior executives shared insights, perspectives, and experiences on how they have adapted their buyer engagement for today’s world of virtual interactions. This virtual meeting included 60 minutes of panel discussion plus 30 minutes of virtual networking. Attendees left the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help their organizations adapt to the new reality of buyer engagement. Host for the meeting was the Chicago Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community with support from DePaul University’s Center for Sales Leadership and SOAR Performance Group.
Listen to or download the audio from the meeting:
Who were the featured panelists?
- Sunil Hazaray from DiabetOmics (Chief Commercial Officer)
- BJ Miller from Pendo.io (Regional Vice President of Sales, Midwest)
- Nadia Rashid from Seismic (Senior Vice President of Sales)
- John Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (VP of Business Development)
When was the meeting?
October 14, 2021 / 2:00pm Central US (60 minutes panel discussion + 30 minutes networking)
Where was the meeting?
Virtual meeting on Zoom
Why should you attend future meetings?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with DePaul University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who might be at the meeting?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be DePaul University students that are participating in the sales program. Are you looking for some sales talent for your organization? The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required.
About the Chicago Sales Leadership Community
- The Chicago Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by DePaul University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Chicago area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Chicago market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Chicago senior sales executives with DePaul University students participating in the DePaul University Sales Program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.