Thank you to everyone that came out to the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting. It was a great opportunity to network, share and learn. The meeting included a panel discussion on “Building Strength in Sales Teams with Recent College Graduates”. The panel from the community shared insights and perspectives on attracting, recruiting, and hiring recent college graduates to build strength in sales teams. We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!
Insights to Help Sell More and Deliver More Customer Value
In this issue of the SOAR Report, we share our most popular content from the last 6 months:
- Why You Should Invest in Key Account Management Now
- Three Things That You Can Do To Remain Relevant To Today’s Buyers
- How to Prevent Your Sales Organization From Making a $250,000 Mistake
- How Your B2B Sales Organization May Be Stuck In The Past
- The Number One Reason Sales Technology Initiatives Fail
- Podcast: How To Become More Important To Your Most Strategic Customers
Panel of sales leaders to provide insights on achieving results through a sales organization that includes multiple generations (from boomers up to millennials); Meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests
Chicago, IL – The next Chicago Sales Leadership Community meeting will be Thursday, May 10th at DePaul University’s Center for Sales Leadership. The meeting will include networking, a panel discussion, and open question and answer time. Increasingly, sales leaders have teams that include boomers plus gens X, Y (millennials), and now even Z. During the panel discussion, panelists will talk about approaches they are leading within their companies to achieve maximum sales results from their multi-generational sales force.
Prevent Your Sales Organization from Making a $250,000 Mistake and More Insights
In This Issue of the SOAR Report:
- Perspective: How to Prevent Your Sales Organization From Making a $250,000 Mistake
- Upcoming Event: Senior Executives to Share Perspectives on Sales Enablement at March 2nd Chicago Sales Leadership Community Meeting
- Insight: The Customer Buying Experience: How Your B2B Sales Organization May Be Stuck In The Past
- Hot Topic: The Number One Reason Sales Technology Initiatives Fail
This month is critical as you set the foundation for the upcoming sales year. Here are some resources that you will find valuable in these efforts.
Aligning Sales and Marketing to Drive Results https://is.gd/Upfwia #alignment #growth #marketingalignment #salesalignment #salesleader
Top Sales Hunters Maximize Prospecting Time to Increase New Account Sales https://is.gd/Vd0m5d #roles #talentmanagement