Senior executives at a Sales Leadership Community meeting share insights and perspectives on how they are leading their multi-generational sales organizations to deliver optimal sales results. This is a timely discussion because sales leaders of today have teams that include gens Z, Y (millennials), X, and Boomers.
Questions discussed in this podcast about the multi-generational sales organization:
- Thinking about the generational make-up of your sales team, how has it changed from 5-10 years ago?
- What has been the impact of these changes on your role as a Sales Leader?
- How are you leveraging each generation’s skills and strengths to enhance your overall selling efforts?
- What types of approaches have you deployed to achieve the best results for your sales team?
- What advice would you give to others on how to best address similar changes within their sales team?