At this live event, senior executives shared their perspectives about pipeline ownership of opportunities with customers and prospects.
The discussion covered their views on different aspects of the pipeline including:
- Who really has accountability for and owns the pipeline?
- What is the role of marketing in driving pipeline quantity, quality, and velocity?
- What is the role of sales in driving pipeline quantity, quality, and velocity?
- How are marketing and sales teaming together to drive pipeline quantity, quality and velocity?
- What is the ideal (or preferred) size and shape of the pipeline?
This virtual meeting included 60 minutes of panel discussion plus 30 minutes of virtual networking. The host for the meeting was the Atlanta Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community with support from Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group.
Download the recording or listen online:
Who was on the panel?
- Sydney Sloan (CMO. Market Leader. Startup Investor and Advisor.)
- John Franco from Amazon Web Services (Head of Sales, Productivity Apps, Eastern U.S., Canada and LATAM, Amazon Connect and EUC)
- Christiane Palpant from Georgia State University – J. Mack Robinson College of Business (Clinical Instructor of Marketing)
- John Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (Vice President of Business Development)
When was the meeting?
October 7, 2022
Where was the meeting?
Virtual meeting (register to get your personalized link to join)
Why should you attend in the future?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other revenue leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other revenue leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential talent for your organization
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who might be attending?
Events include leaders and senior executives from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program. Are you looking for some sales talent for your organization? The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required.
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Atlanta area. The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership. It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program. The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models. In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.