Members of Advisory Board Named and Initial Meeting Scheduled for February 17, 2017
Chicago, IL and Atlanta, GA – DePaul University and SOAR Performance Group announce the launch of the Chicago Sales Leadership Community. The Chicago Sales Leadership Community is a cross industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Chicago market for advancing best practices in sales leadership. It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for senior sales executives with DePaul University students participating in the Sales Leadership Program within the Driehaus College of Business.
Chicago Advisory Board
The Advisory Board for the Sales Leadership Community includes senior sales executives from leading global organizations plus other growth companies. Members of the Advisory Board:
- Daniel Barrett, VP, HP Enterprise Software Sales, HP, Enterprise
- Robert Callaci, Senior VP, Sales, TransUnion
- Dave Cichoki, VP and GM, Sales and Marketing, Whirlpool
- David Cohen, VP, Americas Sales, Talent Solutions, LinkedIn
- Mike Finke, Director, Sales Operations, Patterson Medical
- Jim Grass, VP, Public Sector Sales, Zones
- Sunil Hazaray, VP, NRL, Strategic Corporate Accounts, Siemens Healthineers
- Jonathan Leaf, VP Sales, Western US, Softchoice
- Tom O’Connor, SVP, IRI
- Rhonda Rogers-Gordon, Regional VP of Sales, Southwire
- John Savage, RVP, Sales, SAP
- Joe Super, VP, Sales, Shearer’s Foods
- Stephanie Wagoner, Sales Manager, CH Robinson
- Jim Webb, Director, Category Management Operations, Miller Coors
- Deirdre LaVerdiere, Program Partner Manager and Co-Chair, DePaul University Center for Sales Leadership
- John Thackston, VP, Client Engagement and Co-Chair, SOAR Performance Group
“The Advisory Board is made up individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences. The members of this advisory board will provide valuable insight and input to help fulfill the objective of the Sales Leadership Community in the Chicago market,” said John Thackston, VP of Client Engagement for SOAR Performance Group and Co-Chair for the Chicago Sales Leadership Community Advisory Board.
“The enthusiasm of the Advisory Board to engage and be leadership role models for the DePaul University students participating in the Sales Leadership Program is exciting. This is the first step of connecting people that will be a win-win for everyone involved”, said Deirdre LaVerdiere, Corporate Relations Manager for DePaul’s Center for Sales Leadership and Co-Chair for the Chicago Sales Leadership Community.
First Meeting is scheduled for February 17, 2017
The Advisory Board has scheduled the first meeting for February 17, 2017. The meeting will include breakfast, networking, a panel discussion, and open question & answer from participants. The panel discussion will focus on the topic of “How to Attract, Retain and Develop the Right Talent for Your Sales Organization”.
For more information, go to http://SoarPerformanceGroup.com/Sales-Leadership-Community-Chicago/.
About DePaul University and the Center for Sales Leadership
DePaul University, the largest Catholic university in the United States, offers academically excellent, flexible, practical programs of study in a student-focused learning environment. The Center for Sales Leadership is a program within the Driehaus College of Business and the mission is to educate and mentor students to prepare them for careers post-graduation. The Center for Sales Leadership has one of the largest sales curriculums in the country.
About SOAR Performance Group
SOAR Performance Group is a client-focused sales consulting and training company that concentrates on sales performance improvement. We accelerate results for our clients through the development and execution of new sales and go to market strategies. Clients achieve success through a process of insights, diagnostics, consulting and training centered on a comprehensive understanding and connection to each client’s business.