A virtual meeting of the Sales Leadership Community hosted by the Chicago Chapter. The topic for the meeting was “Customer Engagement in the Virtual World (Lessons Learned from 2020)”. At this live event, the panel of senior executives shared insights, perspectives, and experiences on how they have adapted their customer engagement for today’s world of virtual interactions. Host for the meeting was the Chicago Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community with support from DePaul University’s Center for Sales Leadership and SOAR Performance Group.
Listen online or download to listen offline:
- Todd Caponi from Sales Melon (Founder and Author of ‘The Transparency Sale’)
- Jonathan Leaf from Amazon Web Services (Area Sales Leader, Central US & Private Equity)
- Brian O’Neil from Sales Empowerment Group (CEO and Founder)
- Ron Ariana from SOAR Performance Group (Practice Lead – GoToMarket Strategy & Execution)
- John Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (VP of Business Development)
Questions discussed at the event:
- When the board met for the Chicago Sales Leadership Community, this topic of lessons learned about customer engagement in a virtual world was a top priority for our panel discussions in 2021. Why do you believe this is such a relevant topic?
- What are some of the lessons learned from 2020 that you would like to share with the community?
- How have lessons learned from 2020 virtual customer engagement impacted your perspective for virtual engagement moving forward?
- What recommendations would you make to other leaders as they think about virtual customer engagement in 2021 and beyond?