Who Owns the Pipeline? (A Sales Leadership Community Panel Discussion Hosted by the Atlanta Chapter)
Senior executives share their perspectives about pipeline ownership of opportunities with customers and prospects. The discussion covers their views on different aspects of the pipeline including:
- Who really has accountability for and owns the pipeline?
- What is the role of marketing in driving pipeline quantity, quality, and velocity?
- What is the role of sales in driving pipeline quantity, quality, and velocity?
- How are marketing and sales teaming together to drive pipeline quantity, quality and velocity?
- What is the ideal (or preferred) size and shape of the pipeline?
The host for the meeting was the Atlanta Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community with support from Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group.