At this special event, John Thackston shared insights and perspectives on finishing the current sales year strong while simultaneously getting ready to start the next sales year fast.
John covers views on:
- What is most important to finish the current sales year strong and deliver expected results?
- What is most important to getting the team off to a quick start in the new sales year?
- How do you balance finishing the current sales year with preparing for a quick start in the new sales year?
The virtual meeting included a presentation plus virtual networking. Attendees left the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help deliver results for the current sales year and the next sales year. Host for the meeting was the Chicago Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community with support from DePaul University’s Center for Sales Leadership and SOAR Performance Group.
Listen online or download to listen later:
Who presented at the meeting?
When was the meeting?
October 21, 2022
Where was the meeting?
Virtual meeting on Zoom
Why should you attend future meetings?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with DePaul University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who might be at the meeting?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be DePaul University students that are participating in the sales program. Are you looking for some sales talent for your organization? The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required.
About the Chicago Sales Leadership Community
The Chicago Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by DePaul University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Chicago area. The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Chicago market for advancing best practices in sales leadership. It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Chicago senior sales executives with DePaul University students participating in the DePaul University Sales Program. The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models. In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.