Customer Engagement in the Virtual World – Lessons Learned from 2020 – Houston Sales Leadership Community Virtual Meeting
Fantastic turnout to the February 26th virtual meeting of the Sales Leadership Community hosted by the Houston Chapter.
The topic for the meeting was “Customer Engagement in the Virtual World – Lessons Learned from 2020”. At this live event, the panel of senior executives shared experiences, insights and perspectives on how they have adapted their customer engagement for today’s world of virtual interactions. This virtual meeting included 60 minutes of panel discussion plus 30 minutes of virtual networking. Attendees left the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help your organization adapt to the new reality of customer engagement. Special thanks to the University of Houston and SOAR Performance Group for their support of the event.
Listen to or download the audio from the meeting:
Who was on the panel?
- Johannes Habel with University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business (Associate Professor)
- Jeff Kirchick with NextCaller (VP, Enterprise Sales)
- Amitt Mehta with Moblize (CEO)
- Fernando Moreno from SOAR Performance Group (Practice Leader)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
Questions discussed at the event:
- When the board met for the Houston Sales Leadership Community, this topic of lessons learned about customer engagement in a virtual world was a top priority for our panel discussions in 2021. Why do you believe this is such a relevant topic?
- What are some of the lessons learned from 2020 that you would like to share with the community?
- How have lessons learned from 2020 virtual customer engagement impacted your perspective for virtual engagement moving forward?
- What recommendations would you make to other leaders as they think about virtual customer engagement in 2021 and beyond?
Why should you attend future meeting?
The meetings offer opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with University of Houston students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
When was the meeting?
February 26, 2021 / 2:00pm Central US (60 minutes panel discussion + 30 minutes networking)
Where was the meeting?
Virtual meeting on Zoom
Who might be at a future meeting?
Events include sales leaders and senior executives from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be University of Houston students that are participating in the sales program. Are you looking for some sales talent for your organization? The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required.
About the Houston Sales Leadership Community
The Houston Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by the University of Houston and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Houston area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Houston market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for senior sales executives with University of Houston students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.