Leading a Sales Team In and Through Uncertain Times – Sales Leadership Community Virtual Meeting Hosted by Houston Chapter
UPDATE: This meeting is being rescheduled for Feb/March 2022.
Please join the virtual meeting of the Sales Leadership Community hosted by the Houston Chapter.
The topic for the meeting will be “Leading a Sales Team In and Through Uncertain Times”. At this live event, senior executives shared experiences, insights and perspectives on leading and engaging sales teams during uncertain times. This virtual meeting will include 60 minutes of panel discussion plus 30 minutes of virtual networking. You will leave the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help your organization more effectively engage with the sales teams. Host for the meeting will be the Houston Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community with support from the University of Houston and SOAR Performance Group.
Who will be on the panel?
- Fernando Moreno from SOAR Performance Group (Practice Leader)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
- More panelists to be announced soon
When is the meeting?
Feb/March of 2022 / 2:00pm Central US (60 minutes panel discussion + 30 minutes networking)
Where is the meeting?
Virtual meeting on Zoom
Why should you attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with University of Houston students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who might you see at the meeting?
Events include sales leaders and senior executives from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be University of Houston students that are participating in the sales program. Are you looking for some sales talent for your organization? The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required.
About the Houston Sales Leadership Community
- The Houston Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by the University of Houston and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Houston area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Houston market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for senior sales executives with University of Houston students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.