Leading the Multi-Generational Sales Organization – Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
Thank you to everyone that came out to the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting. It was a great opportunity to network, share and learn. The meeting included a panel discussion on “Leading the Multi-Generational Sales Organization”. The panel from the community shared their unique perspectives on achieving the best sales results from a multi-generational sales organization. We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!
Who Were the Panelists?
- Brian Gorney from Verizon Enterprise Solutions (Managing Director, Strategy and Business Development)
- Andrew Rains from VTS (SVP, Global Sales)
- Frank Tumminia from QGenda (VP, Sales)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
Listen to or download the audio from the meeting:
Questions discussed at the event:
- Thinking about the generational make-up of your sales team, how has it changed from 5-10 years ago?
- What has been the impact of these changes on your role as a Sales Leader?
- How are you leveraging each generation’s skills and strengths to enhance your overall selling efforts?
- What types of approaches have you deployed to achieve the best results with your sales team?
- What advice would you give to others on how to best address similar changes within their sales team?
Finally, thank you to our hosts for the meeting, Georgia State University.
Why Should You Attend Future Meetings?
The meetings offer opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who Will You See at Meetings?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) Meetings are open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests.
When Was the Meeting?
February 2, 2018 / 7:30am to 9:00am
Where Was the Meeting?
Georgia State University — Buckhead Center
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!