The October 23rd virtual meeting of the Chicago Sales Leadership Community was a big success!
The topic for the meeting was “The Sales Leader’s Role in Driving Innovation with Customers”. Senior executives from the community shared insights and perspectives on the sales leader’s role in driving innovation with customers. The meeting offered many ideas, approaches, and actions to help your organization improve their customer engagement and ascend to new heights of sales performance. Hosts for the meeting were DePaul University’s Center for Sales Leadership and SOAR Performance Group.
Listen to or download the audio from the meeting:
Who were the senior executives on the panel?
- Todd Donzelli from GE Healthcare (VP SaaS Transformation)
- Jess Klek from Salesloft (SVP Enterprise Sales)
- Jean Kozub from HP Inc. (VP & GM Personal Systems Group)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
Questions discussed at the event:
- To level set as a panel, from a sales leader’s perspective how would you define innovation?
- In your experience with customers, what do you feel customers expect from sales leaders relative to innovation?
- How do you believe the role of the sales leader is changing relative to driving innovation with customers? Why is it changing?
- What would be your top 3 recommendations to other sales leaders for balancing the expectations for making the number and driving innovation with customers?
Why should you attend a future meeting?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with DePaul University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who might you encounter at a meeting?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be DePaul University students that are participating in the sales program. Are you looking for some sales talent for your organization? The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required.
When was the meeting?
October 23, 2020 / 2:00pm Eastern US
Where was the meeting?
Virtual on Zoom
About the Chicago Sales Leadership Community
The Chicago Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by DePaul University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Chicago area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Chicago market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Chicago senior sales executives with DePaul University students participating in the DePaul University Sales Program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.