Meeting Topic: Leading the Multi-Generational Sales Organization
Please join us for the next Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting on February 2nd. Our panel of sales leaders will discuss their insights on leading the multi-generational sales organization. To learn more about the community, follow this link.
Why Should You Attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you may also face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights
- get a free coffee and / or breakfast on a Friday.
Who Might You See at the Meeting?
Previous events have included sales leaders from ABB Enterprise, Aptean, AT&T, Coca-Cola, Elavon, EY, FIS, Georgia Pacific, IBM, NetSuite, PROS, Ricoh, Sphera Solutions, Siemens, TransUnion, Verint, Verizon and other top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?)
The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required to ensure that a seat is available to you.
SALES LEADERS FOR THE PANEL DISCUSSION
Chad Garrett — Hortonworks — SVP, Global Sales Strategy & Sales Operations
Brian Gorney — Verizon Enterprise Solutions — Managing Director, Strategy and Business Development
Frank Tumminia — QGenda — VP, Sales
Charlie Thackston — SOAR Performance Group — President
AGENDA FOR FEBRUARY 2ND:
7:30am – 8:00am: Networking and breakfast
8:00am – 9:00am: Panel discussion and Q&A
Georgia State University — Buckhead Center — Tower Place 200, 12th Floor — 3348 Peachtree Road NE — Atlanta, GA 30326
ABOUT THE ATLANTA SALES LEADERSHIP COMMUNITY
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the metro Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta-based senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the breakfast meetings that include panel discussions on sales leadership topics, the community also provides online options for participation.
- Recordings from the panel discussion are posted in the previous events section.
- An online discussion group (Sales Leadership Community Insights) is available on LinkedIn.
We look forward to seeing you!