Meeting Topic: Tailoring the Customer Experience to Address Decision Making Changes
Please join us for the next Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting on May 4th. Customers are changing how decisions are made in their organizations. At the meeting, our panel of sales leaders will share their insights into the changes they are making to their sales process and the customer experience to better align with today’s customer buying process. To learn more about the community, follow this link.
Why Should You Attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you may also face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights
- get a free coffee and / or breakfast on a Friday.
Who Might You See at the Meeting?
Previous events have included sales leaders from ABB Enterprise, Aptean, AT&T, Coca-Cola, Elavon, EY, FIS, Georgia Pacific, IBM, NetSuite, PROS, Ricoh, Sphera Solutions, Siemens, TransUnion, Verint, Verizon and other top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required to ensure that a seat is available to you.
Sales Leaders Participating in the Panel Discussion
- Ranjit Bhatia from Ericsson (VP and Head of Sales, IT and Cloud Segment)
- Kyle Brunson from Atlanta Hawks (SVP, Ticket Sales & Service)
- Kelly Robinson from IBM (VP, Global Storage Channel Sales)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
Agenda for May 4th
- 7:30am – 8:00am: Networking and breakfast
- 8:00am – 9:00am: Panel discussion and Q&A
Georgia State University — Buckhead Center — Tower Place 200, 12th Floor — 3348 Peachtree Road NE — Atlanta, GA 30326
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the metro Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta-based senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the breakfast meetings that include panel discussions on sales leadership topics, the community also provides online options for participation.
- Recordings from the panel discussion are posted in the previous events section.
- An online discussion group (Sales Leadership Community Insights) is available on LinkedIn.
We look forward to seeing you!