Thank you to everyone that came out to the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting. It was a great opportunity to network, share and learn. The meeting included a panel discussion on “How Sales Leaders Are Addressing Changes in Customer Buying Behavior”. The panel from the community shared insights and perspectives on how their companies are responding to changes in the ways that their customer are buying from them.
Who were the panelists?
- Jim Cullinan – Kaiser Permanente – Vice President, Marketing, Sales and Business Development
- Jennifer Garrett – Cox Communications – Senior VP, National Sales
- Mike Hayes – Georgia Pacific – Senior VP, Sales and Sales Strategy
- Charlie Thackston – SOAR Performance Group – President
Listen to or download the audio from the meeting:
- How is customer buying behavior changing in your market?
- What are the top impacts on the sales organization caused by changes to customer buying behavior?
- What initiatives are you driving to address the change that is occurring?
- Do you see the shift to online sales as a positive trend for your business? Does the shift reduce your need for the classic salesperson?
- How do you harness the data from internet sales and apply to your direct sales force?
- What is the changing role of the salesperson?
- What is your top advice to sales leaders for dealing with this change?
Finally, thank you to our hosts for the meeting, Georgia State University.
Why Should You Attend Future Meetings?
The meetings offer opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who Will You See at Meetings?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) Meetings are open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests.
When Was the Meeting?
February 3, 2017 / 7:30am to 9:00am
Where Was the Meeting?
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!