Please join the October 8th virtual meeting of the Sales Leadership Community hosted by the Atlanta Chapter.
The topic for the meeting will be “Buyer Engagement in the Virtual World”. At this live event, senior executives will share experiences, insights and perspectives on how their sales and customer success team have adapted their buyer engagement for today’s world of virtual interactions. This virtual meeting will include 60 minutes of panel discussion plus 30 minutes of virtual networking. You will leave the meeting with ideas, approaches, and actions to help your organization more effectively engage with your sales teams. Host for the meeting will be the Atlanta Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community with support from Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group.
Who will be on the panel?
- John Campbell from LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Vice President, Alliance Partners)
- Cassie Fields from Xplor (CEO, Field Services Division)
- Derek Grant from SalesLoft (Senior Vice President of Market Strategy)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
- More panelists to be announced soon
When is the meeting?
October 8, 2021 / 2:00pm Eastern US (60 minutes panel discussion + 30 minutes networking)
Where is the meeting?
Virtual meeting on Zoom
Why should you attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who might be attending?
Events include sales leaders and senior executives from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program. Are you looking for some sales talent for your organization? The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required.
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
- The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Atlanta area.
The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.