Episode 18: Balancing Leading and Managing as a Sales Leader
In this episode, panelists provide valuable perspectives and advice on balancing leading and managing as a sales leader. The panel includes Chris Jones, Marty Fagan, Dean Nolley, and Charlie Thackston.
Questions discussed by the panel:
- When you think about your role as a sales leader, what do you see as the key differences in leading vs. managing?
- How as a sales leader do you strike the balance between leading vs. managing?
- Provide an example based on your experiences where the right balance made a real difference in achieving the outcome that you needed.
- What are situations where you see that the balance between leading and managing gets out of balance?
- How do you re-balance the focus?
- What advice would you give to other sales leaders trying to strike the right balance between leading and managing?
Go here for more information on the Sales Leadership Community.