Senior executives from the community shared insights and perspectives on the role of the sales leader in driving innovation with customers. Hosts for the meeting was the Chicago chapter of the Sales Leadership Community. Special thanks to the Center for Sales Leadership at DePaul University and SOAR Performance Group.
Listen online or download to listen offline:
- Todd Donzelli from GE Healthcare (VP SaaS Transformation)
- Jess Klek from Salesloft (SVP Enterprise Sales)
- Jean Kozub from HP Inc. (VP & GM Personal Systems Group)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
Questions discussed at the event:
- To level set as a panel, from a sales leader’s perspective how would you define innovation?
- In your experience with customers, what do you feel customers expect from sales leaders relative to innovation?
- How do you believe the role of the sales leader is changing relative to driving innovation with customers? Why is it changing?
- What would be your top 3 recommendations to other sales leaders for balancing the expectations for making the number and driving innovation with customers?