The virtual meeting of the Sales Leadership Community hosted by the Houston Chapter. The topic for the meeting was “Becoming More Strategic with Your Most Strategic Accounts”. At this live event, the panel of senior executives shared experiences, insights and perspectives on how they have adapted their approaches with their most strategic accounts to become more strategic in their engagements. Host for the meeting was the Houston Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community with support from the University of Houston and SOAR Performance Group.
Listen online or download to listen offline:
- Mike Feldman from Xerox Corporation (EVP and President, Americas Operations and Global Document Services)
- Carl Herman from University of Houston (Director of Executive Education)
- Ron Preiss from Honeywell (VP Offering Management)
- Werner Schaefer from Intel Corporation (VP/GM Network Platforms & Communications Service Providers Sales)
- Fernando Moreno from SOAR Performance Group (Practice Leader)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
Questions discussed at the event:
- When the board met for the Houston sales leadership community, this topic of becoming more strategic with your most important strategic accounts was a top priority for our panel discussions in 2021. Why do you believe this is such a relevant topic?
- What have been your strategies for becoming more strategic with your most important strategic accounts?
- How have those strategies changed over the past year? How have your most strategic accounts responded to these changes?
- What recommendations would you make to other leaders as they think about becoming more strategic to their most strategic accounts in 2021 and beyond?