The virtual meeting of the Sales Leadership Community hosted by the Atlanta Chapter. The topic for the meeting was “Buyer Engagement In The Virtual World”. Senior executives share experiences, insights and perspectives on how their sales and customer success team have adapted their buyer engagement for today’s world of virtual interactions. Host for the meeting was the Atlanta Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community with support from Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group.
Listen online or download to listen offline:
- John Campbell from LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Vice President, Alliance Partners)
- Kirby Oscar from FieldEdge by Xplor (Head of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships)
- Derek Grant from SalesLoft (Senior Vice President of Market Strategy)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
Questions discussed at the event:
- In speaking with board members for the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community, the need for sales teams to continue to effectively engage virtually with buyers has accelerated dramatically over the past 18 months. What are you seeing in your organizations relative creating effective and impactful buyer engagement in this virtual world?
- As we move back to having a mix of face to face and virtual engagement with buyers, what do you believe will change from the past 18 months? What do you see staying the same?
- How have you changed or evolved your approach to buyer engagement?
- What have you seen in terms of effectiveness of sales teams in terms of driving an effective virtual engagement?
- What would be your top 3 recommendations to leaders at they start to plan for the new year ahead with regard to effectively engaging buyers in the virtual world?