In this episode, Charlie sits down with Josie Marshburn of Yext, Kirsten Kliphouse of Redhat and Dean Nolley of Ricoh to discuss their views on sales enablement.
Here is a list of questions discussed:
- What does sales enablement mean to you and your organization?
- Which functions are involved in sales enablement and how do you manage handoffs between groups?
- At your company, what types of sales enablement initiatives have you put in place?
- Of these initiatives, which have been the most impactful and what results have you seen?
- Why do some sales enablement initiatives drive greater results than others?
- As you are making investments in sales enablement initiatives, how do you evaluate the ROI?
- What is the biggest piece of sales enablement advice you would like to give other sales leaders?