Thank you to everyone that came out to the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting. It was a great opportunity to network, share and learn. The meeting included a panel discussion on “How is Technology Helping You Improve the Customer Buying Experience?”. The panel from the community shared their insights and perspectives on how their companies are using technology to improve the customer buying experience. We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!
Who were the panelists?
- Alexandra Fenech — iHeart Media — SVP, Sales
- Chris Jones — PROS — Senior VP, Worldwide Sales
- Scott Macdonald — Siemens Industry — VP, Sales
- Charlie Thackston — SOAR Performance Group — President
Listen to or download the audio from the meeting:
Questions discussed include:
- How do you see technology helping improve the customer buying experience?
- How are the changes impacting the sales teams and sales roles in your organization?
- Have you seen openness in the sharing of data across sources with the intent of improving the buying experience?
- What are some of the hurdles you have seen in using technology to improve the buying experience?
- How do you lead your teams so that technology becomes an enabler versus a detractor?
- How are using technology to engage with multiple decision makers during the sales cycle?
- Are you using account-based marketing as part of your customer engagement?
- What is on your wish list of technologies that could help improve customer buying experience?
- How has your staffing changed within your sales organizations?
- How do you respect customer’s privacy in the use of technology?
- What are you emphasizing with your sales teams about using technology to help your customers?
Finally, thank you to our hosts for the meeting, Georgia State University.
Why Should You Attend Future Meetings?
The meetings offer opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who Will You See at Meetings?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) Meetings are open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests.
When Was the Meeting?
October 6, 2017 / 7:30am to 9:00am
Where Was the Meeting?
Georgia State University — Buckhead Center
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!