How Top Sales Executives Lead Through Transformation – Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
Thank you to everyone that came out to the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting. It was a great opportunity to network, share and learn. The meeting included a panel discussion on “How Top Sales Executives Lead Through Transformation”. The panel from the community shared insights and perspectives on how their companies have executed on sales transformation strategies.
Who were the panelists?
- Kyle Bowker – Executive VP at Aptean
- Mike Hayes – Senior VP at Georgia Pacific
- Heath Morgan – VP at IBM
- Craig Potts – Executive VP at Navicure
- Charlie Thackston – President at SOAR Performance Group
Listen to or download the audio from the meeting:
Questions discussed at the event:
- Sales transformation is a term we frequently hear. To level set for the group, what, in your opinion, is a sales transformation?
- In your experience, what are examples of transformations that you have seen successfully executed?
- From a leadership perspective, what made the biggest difference in success for this sales transformation?
- What would be your top 3 recommendations for others leading a sales transformation?
- What technology have you seen used to increase sales?
- What development activities have you focused on the help the sales transformation?
- What do you see as the advantages and disadvantages associated with employing millennials (generation Y)?
Why Should You Attend Future Meetings?
The meetings offer opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who Will You See at Meetings?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) Meetings are open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests.
When Was the Meeting?
October 2, 2015 / 7:30am to 9:00am
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!