Senior executives share their perspectives about “Evolution to Enterprise Selling: Transitioning Your Sales Motion”.
- Bobby Goodman from NavigatorCRE (Senior Vice President of Growth)
- Jim Murphy from Gainsight (Senior Vice President of Enterprise Sales)
- Frank Tumminia from QGenda (Vice President of Sales)
- John Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (Vice President of Business Development)
The discussion covers their views on different aspects of enterprise selling including:
- One of the things that our boards and membership has been very interested in over the past year is transitioning a company’s sales motion to enterprise selling. In your experience, what are some of the reasons that companies are making this move?
- How does the role of the sales leader change when moving from more departmental or transactional selling to enterprise selling?
- What are some of the important considerations when an organization is thinking about moving into enterprise – how do organizations need to think about things like segmentation and methodology?
- How do sales leaders need to think about talent when making the move to enterprise? Do you need to recruit new reps or can you elevate the existing team?
- What has been your experience on how the sales leader can best work cross functionally to align the organization around enterprise customers?
- What would be your advice to other sales leaders who are looking to transition to a more enterprise level selling motion?
Listen now or download for later: