Meeting Topic: Sales Leader View on Sales Enablement
- Sales enablement is a popular term that has different meanings in different organizations.
- Sales enablement is about providing the resources to empower each sales professional to generate the highest volume of sales possible.
- Resources typically include education, sales support, tools, and coaching.
- The sales enablement resources will increase the potential for connecting with the right prospects and gaining new business.
- The sales enablement resources will aid in broadening the range of goods or services purchased by existing customers.
Please join the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting on October 5th as executive sales leaders from the community share insights and perspectives on sales enablement. During the discussion, the sales leaders will talk about sales enablement within their companies, the impact of sales enablement on sales performance, and how sales enablement supports their customer-centric approaches. You will leave the meeting with approaches you can use to sell more and deliver more customer value.
Why should you attend the meeting?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you may also face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with university students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent for your organization
- ask your questions to get further insights from other attendees
- get a free coffee and / or breakfast.
Who Might You See at the Meeting?
- Previous events have included sales leaders from Assurance Software, AT&T, CA Technologies, Coca-Cola, EY, FIS, Georgia Pacific, Honeywell, IBM, NCR, PROS, Procore Technologies, Red Hat, Ricoh, Sphera Solutions, Siemens, TransUnion, Verint, Verizon and other top companies of all sizes and industries.
- Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?)
The meeting is open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests. There is no cost to attend. Registration before the meeting is required to ensure that a seat is available to you.
Sales Leaders for the Panel Discussion
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
- Kirsten Kliphouse from Red Hat (Executive Vice President Americas Sales)
- Josie Marshburn from Yext (Senior Vice President, Sales Enablement)
- Chad Garrett from Apptus (Vice President, Sales Strategy)
When is the meeting?
October 5, 2018 / 7:30 am to 9:00 am
Where is the meeting?
Georgia State University — Buckhead Center — Tower Place 200, 12th Floor — 3348 Peachtree Road NE — Atlanta, GA 30326
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the metro Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta-based senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the breakfast meetings that include panel discussions on sales leadership topics, the community also provides online options for participation.
- Recordings from the panel discussion are posted in the previous events section.
- An online discussion group, Sales Leadership Community Insights, is available on LinkedIn.
We look forward to seeing you!