Thank you to everyone that came out to the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting. It was a great opportunity to network, share and learn. The meeting included a panel discussion on “Sales Leader View on Sales Enablement”. The panel from the community shared about sales enablement within their companies, the impact of sales enablement on sales performance, and how sales enablement supports their customer-centric approaches. We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!
Who were the panelists?
- Kirsten Kliphouse (Executive Vice President Americas Sales for Red Hat)
- Josie Marshburn (Senior Vice President, Sales Enablement for Yext)
- Dean Nolley (Vice President, Global Technology Sales for Ricoh Americas)
- Charlie Thackston (President of SOAR Performance Group and Co-founder of the Sales Leadership Community)
Listen to or download the audio from the meeting:
Questions discussed at the meeting:
- What does sales enablement mean to you and your organization?
- Which functions are involved in sales enablement and how do you manage hand offs between groups?
- At your company, what types of sales enablement initiatives have you put in place?
- Of these initiatives, which have been the most impactful and what results have you seen?
- Why do some sales enablement initiatives drive greater results than others?
- As you are making investments in sales enablement initiatives, how do you evaluate the ROI?
- What is the biggest piece of sales enablement advice you would like to give other sales leaders?
Why Should You Attend Future Meetings?
The meetings offer opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights.
Who Will You See at Meetings?
Previous events have included sales leaders from top companies of all sizes and industries. Plus, there will be Georgia State University students that are participating in the sales program (are you looking for some sales talent for your organization?) Meetings are open to practitioner sales leaders and invited guests.
When Was the Meeting?
October 5, 2018 / 7:30 am to 9:00 am
Where Was the Meeting?
Georgia State University — Buckhead Center
About the Atlanta Sales Leadership Community
The Atlanta Sales Leadership Community was co-founded by Georgia State University and SOAR Performance Group to create a forum for best practice sharing and executive networking within the greater Atlanta area.
- The community is a cross-industry organization of senior sales leaders focused on building a community within the Atlanta market for advancing best practices in sales leadership.
- It also creates networking and mentoring opportunities for Atlanta senior sales executives with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program.
- The community is led by the advisory board with representatives from companies that represent different industries and go-to-market models.
- In addition to the meetings, the community also provides online options for participation through recordings and an online community.
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!