Senior executives share experiences, insights and perspectives on how they have adapted their customer engagement for today’s world of virtual interactions. They provide ideas, approaches, and actions to help your organization adapt to the new reality of customer engagement. Meeting was hosted by the Houston Chapter of the Sales Leadership Community. Special thanks to the University of Houston, the Stephen Stagner Sales Excellence Institute, and SOAR Performance Group.
Listen to or download the audio from the meeting:
- Johannes Habel with University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business (Associate Professor)
- Jeff Kirchick with NextCaller (VP, Enterprise Sales)
- Amitt Mehta with Moblize (CEO)
- Fernando Moreno from SOAR Performance Group (Practice Leader)
- Charlie Thackston from SOAR Performance Group (President)
Questions discussed at the event:
- When the board met for the Houston Sales Leadership Community, this topic of lessons learned about customer engagement in a virtual world was a top priority for our panel discussions in 2021. Why do you believe this is such a relevant topic?
- What are some of the lessons learned that you would like to share with the community?
- How have lessons learned from virtual customer engagement impacted your perspective for virtual engagement moving forward?
- What recommendations would you make to other leaders as they think about virtual customer engagement next year and beyond?