Breaking Down the Adoption Barrier
When Sales Enablement isn’t actually enabling sales and how you can leverage your investment in Salesforce to improve sales results
From 2013 – 2017 the number of companies with a dedicated sales enablement function increased from 20% to over 60%*. In spite of this fact, quota attainment dropped from 58% to 53%**. At this highly engaging workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Diagnose why Sales Enablement isn’t moving the needle as expected
- Participate in Interactive Sessions with your peers to discuss challenges and opportunities to drive more business impact with sales enablement
- Explore real customer case studies of how leading organizations create business value with sales enablement
- See examples of how other Salesforce customers leverage native apps and Salesforce to improve sales results
You will leave this workshop with practical tools which you can use to:
- Assess your organization’s ability to embrace and drive change initiatives
- Start account planning directly within Salesforce
- Align your content with your buyers journey directly within Salesforce
When is the event?
Dreamforce 2018 Sales Enablement Soiree | September 27, 2018 | 10:30 AM – 11:50 AM
Where is the event?
Four Seasons Hotel | 757 Market Street | Suite C | San Francisco, California (USA)
- Charlie Thackston, President, SOAR Performance Group — At SOAR, we help clients drive changes in go-to-market strategy, sales approach, and sales skills to achieve new levels of performance and growth.
- John Thackston, Vice President of Client Engagements and Co-Founder, SOAR Performance Group — John ensures the success of SOAR’s clients through effective client relationship development and project management. Additionally, he support the strategic direction and operational management of SOAR.
- William Green, Chief Revenue Officer, Prolifiq — William (Bill) is responsible for Prolifiq’s customer and revenue results. Bill is passionate about helping selling teams boost sales results and slashing admin work.
- Vrahram Kadkhodaian, CEO, Prolifiq — Vrahram is responsible for driving Prolifiq’s vision and success in the sales enablement space. He specializes in building and scaling sales and go-to market teams